What should I do if I suspect child abuse?

If you suspect abuse child abuse or neglect, contact your local Department of Social Services (DSS) or county or municipal law enforcement office to make a report. Below are contacts for making a report.

Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office
(864) 503-4500
Spartanburg County DSS
(864) 596-3001
After Hours Reporting
(864) 585-1445

Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office
(864) 489-4722
Cherokee County DSS
(864) 487-2704
After Hours Reporting
(864) 487-2747

Union County Sheriff’s Office
(864) 429-1612
Union County DSS
(864) 429-1660
After Hours Reporting
(864) 466-4803